Monday, January 2, 2012

Quotes of the Day: January 2, 2012

I just went and saw The Muppets and absolutely loved it. I thought as I watched it that it had some great quotes, so I thought that I would share them with ya'll ;)

Fat Kid from Modern Family: Are you one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
Kermit the Frog: Yes I am!


Lew: We all agreed, celebrities aren't people.

Miss Piggy: Kermit, we found a celebrity! Jack Black has graciously agreed to host the show for us.
Kermit the Frog: That's great! Where is he?
Miss Piggy: In the trunk.
Jack Black: [Inside car trunk] Get me out of here!

Fozzie Bear: Look, Fart-Shoes!
Mary: This is going to be the shortest movie ever!

Walter: Your fans never left you! The world hasn't forgotten!

Animal: Save Muppets! Save Muppets!

Kermit: Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you, you know? Maybe you just need one person.
Miss Piggy: Oh Kermie......

Gary: Growing up is becoming who you want to be.

Kermit: Let's travel by map!


Walter: As long as there are Muppets. There is hope.

Fozzie Bear: Wow, that was an expensive explosion. I can't believe we had that in the budget.



Gary: Sooner or later you're going to have to believe in yourself..


Kermit: Let's just start at the bottom and work our way back up to the top!

I would definitely recommend anyone and everyone to see this movie, especially if you already love the Muppets, this movie will make you laugh and fall in love with the Muppets all over again.

No comments: